Bedugul Tour Visit Bali Temple on Lake
Bedugul Tour is a fun tour package to visit a Hindu temple built on a lake. This tour has perfectly designed to visit interesting tourist attractions during the trip. Furthermore, we offer this tour package to provide opportunities for you to see the beautiful nature in the northern part of the island of Bali. And even, you can visit other interesting and famous places. The tour that runs every day will take around 8-9 hours and also provides memorable memories.
We have carefully arranged our agenda in Bedugul Tour as well as paying attention to the needs of our customers. Your tour experience will be fun because our friendly guide will always accompany you during this tour. Meanwhile, our experienced and licensed drivers will take you in the right direction. Therefore, this tour is one of the best tours of tours in Bali and you should not miss it.
Discovery Bali Temple Lake on Bedugul Tour
Bedugul Tour – Bali Temple Lake
( Code : BSI-F004 ) Special PRICES
Adult : IDR 661,000 net/person – min of 2 people (adult)
Children : IDR 405,000 net/child (2 – 12 years)
Single Traveler: IDR 931,000 net/person
Bedugul Tour Price Inclusions:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Entrance fee at all tourist destinations
- 1 x lunch at local restaurant
- One bottle of mineral water during the tour
- Speaking guide (English, Japanese and other language is subject to availability)
Places of Interest to Visit during Bedugul Tour
Lake Beratan is a famous lake on the island of Bali and is one of the stop points on our Bedugul tour agenda. This lake is located in a mountainous area about 1000 meters above the sea. So, fresh and cool air always covers the lake. In addition, green hills fortify the lake and vegetable plantations are on its side. Meanwhile, many traditional boats are available at this place and visitors can rent them. So, this place is a natural tourist place that you must visit and our tour will take you to this place.
This temple is a very unique and sacred temple built on the lake Beratan. This temple is very beautiful with Balinese architecture as well as overlapping roofs made of black palm leaves. The natural scenery around this temple is very beautiful with green hills as a backdrop. Meanwhile, the cool and fresh air makes every visitor feel comfortable and happy to be here. In our Bedugul Tour, this place is the top place to visit or the top of the tour agenda. We can explore this temple area while enjoying the beautiful natural scenery. On the other hand, this temple is often a tourism icon of Bali because the grandeur and elegance of this temple can captivate tourists to come to Bali.
FRUIT AND VEGETABLE TRADITIONAL MARKET
It is a traditional market to sell fresh vegetables and fruits and many visited by tourist especially by local tourists. This market is one of the tourist destinations in Bali presenting unique local community activities by serving the variety of agricultural products. We can find fresh vegetables, fruit, corn, peanut, onion, tomato, etc. Moreover, this traditional market is one of the bargaining traditional markets situated in the plateau area. This market offers a variety of local fruits as well as you can see or buy a little to try. It is opened every day from 7 am to 6 pm. So, we can visit it on our Bedugul tour agenda.
This temple is a Royal Mengwi temple built on small land and encircled by a fish pond. The building is very beautiful with full decorations of Balinese ornaments. We can see this since we entered this temple area. These beautiful ornaments have been attached to all temple buildings from the gate to the main building. And in fact, the main building of this temple has an overlapping roof made of black palm leaves. So, it adds to the beauty of this temple. Green gardens neatly arranged on each temple courtyard also give a beautiful aesthetic to the existence of this temple. Therefore, this place is very worth visiting in our Bedugul tour.
BEDUGUL TOUR ITINERARY – VISIT BALI TEMPLE LAKE
- 10:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 11.15 – Visit Taman Ayun Temple
- 12.00 – Lunch at Pacung Restaurant with Rice Terrace view
- 13.30 – Visit traditional fruit and vegetable market
- 14.00 – Visit Bedugul and Beratan Lake as well as Ulun Danu Temple
- 15.00 – Back to hotel
- 17.00 – Arrive at hotel
WHAT TO WEAR DURING BEDUGUL TOUR A BALI TEMPLE LAKE?
- Casual dress
- Money for drinks as well as souvenirs
Bedugul Tour – Terms and Conditions
- The above Bedugul Tour rates are valid until 31 March 2020.
- The above rates are in IDR Currency and net including tax and service charge.
- The minimum booking required is 2 adult however if you are single traveler, the single traveler charge will be applied.
- Children age is accounted from 2 – 12, meanwhile the adult rate will be applied if the children age beyond 12 years old.
- Minimum 24 hours booking for Bedugul Tour can be accepted otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
- We require the advance payment and booking request to block and secure the space, otherwise it will be subject to availability bases.
The cancellation fee will be applied automatically if the cancellation is made within:
- 50% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 3 days before the tour date
- 100% from the total invoice will be charged if the cancellation is made 1 day up to now show
- These cancellation are valid for individual booking only meanwhile for the group booking will be informed separately on our confirmation sheet
Furthermore of Bali Tours, as a result below:
Find More Other Favorite Bali Land Tours, instead of Bali temple lake
- Ubud Village Tour
- Kintamani One Day Trip
- Besakih Temple Tour
- Karangasem East Bali
- Lovina Singaraja Tour
- Batukaru Jatiluwih Tour
- West National Park Tour and furthermore
- One Day Nusa Penida Tour and furthermore
- Lempuyang tour and furthermore
- One day lembongan tour package
- Sambangan waterfall tour
- Munduk Waterfalls tour and furthermore